Strategy & DevelopmentLet's talk about it!
▪️ Growth & Sales
- Creating or Refining your sales process
- Creating sales funnels
- Optimizing points of contact
- Market Research for like products and services
- Onboarding processes, goals, and metrics
- Audit existing brand informational material
- Identify target audience and ideal social platforms
- Review client contact list (email) for outreach plans
- Develop a consistent publishing strategy
- Review multimedia content for repurposing
▪️Social Media Strategy
- Understanding the values of each social network
- Research where your target audience is
- Creating content specific for each network
- Optimizing your social profiles for success
- Connecting to your website and more
▪️ Brand Enhancement
- Identifying your MVP Products or Services
- Understanding your KPIs
- Developing your core values
- Industry positioning
- Logo and business collateral review and impact
- Refining your products and services
- Advertising them effectively
- Leverage ads on Linked In, Instagram, and others
- Pre-Selling to your audience
- Build momentum and awareness before your launches
- Identifying your business strengths
- Identifying your business weaknesses
- Refining key opportunities
- Discovering unknown threats
- Creating a strategy to shore up
NOT SURE HOW TO GET STARTED WITH MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS?
There are a number of ways to approach marketing. While not every solution will provide the same results for all businesses and organizations, our approach is, to learn the unique value propositions, and combine creative strategy that speaks to your target audience, backed by research, and data to ensure efficacy.
WHICH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM SHOULD I BE ON?
The simple answer to this question may be all of them. But if you don’t have time to create unique content for each, you should research which platform has a more engaging audience with the intent on your industry or interest. By creating value that is hyper-focused, you’ll be able to grow an audience on one platform and be known well for that. You can soon branch off into other platforms when you’re ready. In the meantime, secure all of the platforms with your business/brand name as placeholders and direct people who may find you there to your main social channel to engage.
HOW CAN I TELL WHAT CONTENT IS WORKING?
Whether it’s your website, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, or another social network, each has some form of metrics, insights, or analytics that is provided to you to measure your engagement and reach. Starting with your website, you should be using the free offering of Analytics by Google. They offer a ton of data from page visit counts to the demographics of your users.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I BE CREATING CONTENT?
This is a loaded question and is hard to generalize for all business owners, but a good strategy to follow would be to create at least 1-3 great pieces of content per week and distribute them uniquely to all of your social channels. We’ve learned that blog posts for example should consist of 2500 words at minimum for Google’s algorithm to rank your content. If your business produces visual arts, you should be creating upwards of 10-20 pieces of content per day on Instagram natively and IG Stories in order to gain more followers and a steady consuming community.